Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cape Breton Capers vs. Brock Badgers


This Thursday we will be heading down to Trinity Western University to cheer on some top notch soccer teams. Here are some items to remember:
  • we are going to serve and encourage
  • we need to dress for rain
  • we are starting to leave at 9:40am
  • we are cheering for the Brock Badgers from St. Catharines, Ontario
  • we will wear navy blue and red
  • we will be cheering with the grade 8 class
  • we will be playing O Canada on our recorders so don't forget them on Thursday
  • we can learn more of this event by clicking here

8 comments:

  1. Sounds Like It's Gunna Be fun.


    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pray for good weather and hope badgers will win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go badgers go !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are we loud to bring camera ??
    because i want to take pictures ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. then I could post pictures on my blog !!!
    oh mr.embree !!! how to do the picture slide show ??
    I tried to post a lot of pictures but I can post only one picture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want my camera to get wet

    ReplyDelete